Translations in all European and extra-European languages
- Technical translations (IT, electronics, telecommunications, mechanical sectors etc)
- Advertising and marketing translations (catalogues, press releases, brochures, websites, advertising projects, market research etc)
- Legal translations (contracts, statutes, patents, corporate deeds etc)
- Financial and management translations (balance sheets, presentations, job descriptions, corporate analyses, etc)
- Scientific translations (articles on medicine, biology, illustrative leaflets, veterinary science, chemistry, sociology, psychology, the environment etc)
- Literary translations (novels,magazines, film scripts, adaptations and subtitles)
- Leisure translations (performances, entertainment, tourism, art, fashion, design)
- Affidavits and authentications in Court
- Transcriptions and/or translations from audio or video cassettes, in Italian or in other languages
- Proofreading of existing translations
- Simultaneous interpreting: used for meetings and conferences, the translation is immediate and is heard through headphones with the aid of a technical system.
- Consecutive interpreting: it is not immediate; every 3-5 minutes, the interpreter sums up the speaker’s words for the public.
- Chuchotage: this is an immediate, whispered translation given on a one-to-one basis (for one or two interlocutors).
- Negotiations: linguistic aid for small groups, for business meetings of a technical or business nature.
- Interpreting for fairs: a service providing linguistic assistance whilst sector events are underway.
- Speakering service in the target language for video sequences, industrial films, multi-media presentations, corporate CDs and audio guides.
- Logistical management: Research and evaluation of locations, accommodation, transfers and social programmes for delegates and accompaniers.
- Organisational management: Mailing and registrations, secretarial services, welcoming and assisting participants, catering, organisation of business lunches/dinners, galas and incentives.
- Rental of simultaneous interpreting systems: Amplification systems, microphones, audio recording, conference systems, cabin for interpreters, receivers and headphones. Video projections, overhead projectors and screens.
“Made-to-measure” programmes starting at any time of year, for lessons on a one-to-one basis or in small groups. Classes are given by mother tongue teachers with the most flexible timetable possible on the customer’s premises.
Prior to starting the course, a short test is given to evaluate the language level and plan a focused course of action. Subsequently, the study programme that best suits the individual needs is agreed upon, and the objectives and deadlines required for the language learning are established.